Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wednesday March 11th

My diet today consisted mainly of beans and rice and left over cheesy bread from Pizza Shuttle. Usually I eat a wide variety of foods in a day, but today was all about sustenance.
I ate beans and rice at 7pm, 3am, and 4am. I realize that those times don't really count as food eaten on Wed March 11th. I will count food eaten in a waking period as food eaten in one day. Lately I have had a bizarre sleep schedule.
These are some of the beans I made today.

Photobucket
I woke up in Norman late today around 3pm. I needed the sleep to help me get over my illness. Josh and i went to Cafe Plaid for coffee. On the drive home from Norman I stopped at a grocery store in Moore and found a bunch of tomatoes, carrots, grapes, and bell peppers. I was inspired to make a salsa when i got home. Here is the recipe:

Todds Fire roasted salsa
4 jalapenos
6 roma tomatoes
1.5 yellow onions
.5 large bell pepper
5 small sweet yellow red orange peppers
4 cloves garlic
the juice of one lime

Thinly coat each ingredient in vegetable oil or butter. and cook over open gas flame on a stove until the vegetables begin to turn black on parts(about 1/4 blackened then cut in halves and put in a blender.) Use the pulse setting so the salsa doesn't become too liquefied. If no gas stove is available substitute a real fire, or just don't fire roast the veggies. If no blender then use a knife.

Photobucket


Yesterday I left out two of the bands I am a part of so here is a complete list with web addresses.

Brother Gruesome
www.myspace.com/brothergruesome
Evangelicals
www.myspace.com/evangelicals
The Grammarians
www.myspace.com/thegrammarians
The Hex
www.myspace.com/thahecks

Check out www.kylestourblog.tumblr.com for info from the last Evangelicals tour as well as my first Eating America web logs.


Today's music:
Smashing Pumpkins- Adore
Say hi- New album
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment