Monday, March 16, 2009

Last Meals before SXSW

Here it is, Monday morning. Evangelicals are about to embark on a one week journey into the madness of South By Southwest. I have had 4 hours of sleep in the past 48 so im already in the right state of mind. I have made the decision to leave my computer in a safe place here in Oklahoma. I had a premonition that our van might get broken into, or I would be drunk and drop my computer in a gutter or something this week. Expect a SXSW recap post upon my return next week. Here are the final two meals and this weekends urban foraging:

Untitled


I couldnt sleep sunday night so I hit up the usual places and found:
20 pounds of new potatoes
brussl sprouts
asiago cheeze bread.

Untitled


Thats one happy sunday morning breakfast.

A few hours ago Josh and I after not sleeping all night went to Waffle house for a fatty 3 egg breakfast. This is my first picture with blue hair. I recomend the locaton on Robinson. They have good service and clean tables.


Untitled


Untitled
Happy foraging.

-Toddyj

No comments:

Post a Comment